Sunday, December 13, 2020

2020 Wrapped

This year has overwhelmingly SUCKED for all of us. I'm not sure that there is any person who is leaving 2020 saying that this is their best year yet & in 2020 they lived their best life. 

This year has brought us Civil Unrest, COVID 19, Unemployment, Uncertainty, Incredible Loss, Grocery Store Nightmares, Toilet Paper Shortage, Fires in the West, Political turmoil.

This year brought me a traumatic bodily injury that left me immobilized and unable to walk, drive or do many things for myself for the entire summer. My position was eliminated and I lost my job. My daughter and grandbabies moved halfway across the country. My anxiety and depression has gotten out of control to the point that I have considered going back to meds even though I have been coping for 7 years med free.  

But 2020 brought me a new job, one that I actually like, with co-workers that are actually decent human beings. I started a new business and although it isn't going to generate enough income to replace my full time job any time soon, it eventually, some day will be my retirement plan and I don't owe any business loans and my overhead is low so I can be competitive with all the other photographers in my area without taking any losses. 

While 2020 is wrapping up, I am thinking about what I need to focus on for 2021.  I most definitely need to work on raising my vibrations. Depression and anxiety make it hard to focus on what is important but I need to focus on spirituality, health, family and repairing and maintaining relationships with people who will be moving in to 2021 with me. 

I am going to be working on my Vision Board and encouraging my family to create theirs as well.  

I am going to focus on:

Health - physical & mental. Healing from my injury and training to summit the incline again.  

Financial - Continuing to work on improving credit score, saving for 2 big trips.

Purchases - Car, Home

Diet - Vegetarian 

Lifestyle - fitness routine & goals

Fun - Vacation! 

Personal - a few personal goals in which I'm not going to mention but will be added to my vision board.


No comments: