Saturday, February 20, 2021

I bought a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Well, I did a thing! I bought a brand spankin' new car! So new it had 2 miles on it when I test drove it. It is a Nissan Rogue Sport. I LOVE it. I traded in my little Ford Focus.... it was cute, had heated seats, remote start and custom stereo .... and I'm gonna miss all my reggae stickers.... but my new car is much more comfy and gonna be a good road trip ride! I had an anesthesia hangover from hell, couldn't even drive it off the lot, didn't even get to drive it til the next day! But it was a nice, smoothe ride to work. I posted a video to my Snap Chat and Instagram story but I really haven't gotten to get out and take pictures because of the snow and ice and being super unsteady on my legs right now. I'm looking forward to a road trip soon! View On TikTok



No comments: